You’ve come to the right place. By booking directly with us, you avoid all extra fees, commissions and are guaranteed our lowest rate. Free of charge cancelation up until 7 days before arrival (50% cancelation fee for reservations during Easter Week and between Dec 20 & Jan 5).
IDEAL FOR SHORT STAYS (2p)
This new and stylish unit is bright, clean and has a modern polished concrete design. It’s perfect for the week-end or short term getaway traveler wanting an affordable living alternative with all the modern amenities from home. It allows you to enjoy the rudimentary Zipolite lifestyle without having to compromise too much. Having the best restaurants and cafes at your doorstep, you shouldn’t need much more. As with all our units we offer free WiFi, AC and unlimited purified drinking water.
INFORMATION ABOUT KING ENSUITE
• King Size Bed
• Unlimited Purified Drinking Water
• Private Bath
• Towels & Linnens
• Balcony (depending on availability)
The property is conveniently located in the most relaxed part of town, footsteps from the best restaurants and literally 30 seconds from the beach. It's 3-5 minutes away from all the shops, pharmacies, taxis, and a language school if you are interested. There is even a fabulous gourmet restaurant right around the corner. Only 30 seconds from the nicest part of Zipolite Beach!
• El Alquimista - 80m
• Cafe Orale - 30m
• La providencia - 80m
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
We are surrounded by good restaurants, cafes and places to hang out. Please get in touch with us with your special requests.
We can stock your refrigerator and this unit with basic necessities such as:
• Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages
• Basic Pantry Items
(The property does NOT have a restaurant)
HOW TO GET HERE
Although there are alternatives, it all depends on how big of an adventurer you are.
1. The easiest but also the most expensive alternative is to have an airport taxi take you. As you you can imagine, they are in abundance and will fight for you at arrivals. It's senselessly expensive though.
2. The next best thing is that you exit the airport by foot (it's not far at all) and cross the street to the gas station/OXXO and grab a taxi there. A taxi outside of the airport is considerably cheaper and depending on your haggling skills will cost you between 600-700 pesos.
3. The serious adventurer will grab a "colectivo" or bus on the side of the road that will take you to the cross roads outside of Pochutla. This will cost you about 30 pesos. From there, you can take another "colectivo" to Zipolite for about another 20 pesos. You could also just grab a taxi from that crossroads for around 200 pesos.
All three methods are safe.
Huatulco International Airport (HUX) - 42km (45 min)
Puerto Escondido International Airport - 72km (70 min)