You’ve come to the right place. By booking directly with us, you avoid all extra fees, commissions and are guaranteed our lowest rate. Free of charge cancelation up until 7 days before arrival (50% cancelation fee for reservations during Easter Week and between Dec 20 & Jan 5).
IDEAL FOR FAMILIES OR GROUPS (5p)
This Two-Bedroom Apartment is perfect for families or larger groups visiting Zipolite. Whether it’s for a few nights or longer stays, this apartment makes it possible for everyone to hang out together and have the option of staying in, making breakfast and/or lazing around. With a modest kitchen, balcony and dining area, this alternative makes group travel affordable and practical without the extra logistics. You shouldn’t need anything else. As with all our units we offer free WiFi, AC and unlimited purified drinking water.
(Ask for our Weekly/Monthly discount)
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
• Two Bedrooms (2 Double Beds & 1 Individual Bed)
• Unlimited Purified Drinking Water
• Private Bath
• Beach Chairs
• Beach Umbrella
• Towels & Linens
• Free Private Parking
The property is conveniently located in the most relaxed part of town, footsteps from the best restaurants and literally 30 seconds from the beach. It's 3-5 minutes away from all the shops, pharmacies, taxis, and a language school if you are interested. There is even a fabulous gourmet restaurant right around the corner. Only 30 seconds from the nicest part of Zipolite Beach!
• El Alquimista - 80m
• Cafe Orale - 30m
• La providencia - 80m
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
We are surrounded by good restaurants, cafes and places to hang out. Please get in touch with us with your special requests.
We can stock your refrigerator and kitchen with requests such as:
• Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages
• Pantry items
• Fresh Seafood (Lobster, Tuna, Red Snapper, Shrimp, Dorado, Oyster, Clam and more)
(The property does NOT have a restaurant)
HOW TO GET HERE
Although there are alternatives, it all depends on how big of an adventurer you are.
1. The easiest but also the most expensive alternative is to have an airport taxi take you. As you you can imagine, they are in abundance and will fight for you at arrivals. It's senselessly expensive though.
2. The next best thing is that you exit the airport by foot (it's not far at all) and cross the street to the gas station/OXXO and grab a taxi there. A taxi outside of the airport is considerably cheaper and depending on your haggling skills will cost you between 600-700 pesos.
3. The serious adventurer will grab a "colectivo" or bus on the side of the road that will take you to the cross roads outside of Pochutla. This will cost you about 30 pesos. From there, you can take another "colectivo" to Zipolite for about another 20 pesos. You could also just grab a taxi from that crossroads for around 200 pesos.
All three methods are safe.
Huatulco International Airport (HUX) - 42km (45 min)
Puerto Escondido International Airport - 72km (70 min)